You've finally graduated university, have already prooven your abilities during various internships and would like to get off to a good start in your career? If so, our trainee program is just the right thing for you!
We offer a fitting program for everyone - whether your heart beats for sales, marketing, product, analytics or controlling. Find out what suits you best and come to our next selection days! We are looking forward to meeting you!
|Duration||18 to 24 months|
|Trainings||There is the possibility to participate in different trainings. These can be general communication training or special training, for example on the subject of PAYBACK, MS Office training or negotiation training.|
|Trainee Projects||Parallel to the stations in various departments, the trainee projects are an important part of the trainee program. All trainees work together on strategically relevant projects. The project topic is proposed and supervised by a different department each time.|
|Mentors & Buddies||A mentor from a department and a buddy from among the trainees and are there to help and advise you.|
|Contract||Right from the start, you will receive a permanent contract as well as exceptional additional benefits such as an MVV job ticket, the opportunity to use our fitness studio or a company pension plan.|
|Networking||From Friday Get Together in our GAME ROOM to an annual ski event to our Christmas party, a wide variety of networking events await you.|
As a management trainee, you will take on project responsibility at an early stage and have a wide range of development opportunities. We offer you many career opportunities in a successful, innovative and rapidly growing company. Our corporate culture offers you freedom, delegates responsibility and relies on a spirit of partnership.
- Relevant internship or first work experience, international experience desired
- Affinity for web and mobile technology, team spirit and enjoyment of project work
- Strong numerical skills and very good analytical and conceptual abilities
- Above-average university degree in economics, (business) informatics or comparable studies
The Management Trainee Program covers a period of 18 to 24 months and 3 to 4 blocks, which usually last between 5 and 6 months. During this time, you will be involved in all aspects of the various companies. Whether it's PAYBACK or LPS, you'll have the opportunity to get a taste of the different divisions and learn about them in depth.
In the first two stations, you will work in the core functions of PAYBACK and get to know (Digital) Partner Management and (Digital) Marketing. In the third and fourth stages, you can work in various departments, from Analytics to Product, Customer Services and one of the other companies. This will give you comprehensive generalist know-how and, above all, build up a comprehensive network.
As a Finance & Controlling Trainee you will join our holding company and get to know the finance area from A-Z. We offer you opportunities for further development and to place yourself in a rapidly growing company. From day one, you will take on responsibility and manage your own topics and projects.
The Finance & Controlling Trainee Program covers a period of 18 to 24 months with several blocks of between 2 and 6 months.
During your time as a trainee, you will become familiar with all aspects of the finance department at Loyalty Partner Holding. You will spend time in various areas of controlling as well as in the fields of tax, accounting, commercial IT and purchasing. In addition, you will also spend time at PAYBACK, for example in marketing, to get to know the day-to-day business there.
- First relevant work experience in the context of internships with a focus on finance/controlling and accounting
- Strong understanding of numbers and strong analytical mindset
- Committed team player with own opinion and good communication skills
- An above-average university degree in business administration, mathematics, or similar field
As a Business Analyst Trainee, you will get to know both the finance area in our holding company and our analytics area at PAYBACK. By working in both companies, you will be able to build up a comprehensive network right from the start and quickly develop your skills.
The Business Analyst Trainee Program covers a period of 18 to 24 months with several blocks between 2 to 6 months. Everything is included here, from taking over cross-channel campaign management and data analyses to developing scoring or pricing models. During your time as a trainee, you will be assigned to various areas that deal with numbers, data, and facts.
- First relevant work experience in the context of internships with a focus on analytics, data science or controlling
- Benefit-oriented action and analytical thinking
- Innovative and creative team player
- Strong communication skills and assertiveness
- An above-average degree in economics, statistics or similar field of study