Working Student Information Security (m/f/d)
- You support the PAYBACK-wide Vulnerability Management by identifying, assessing, managing & reporting vulnerabilities.
- You will support Information Security Incident Management by:
- Recording the incident
- Collecting and evaluating complex logs (e.g. SIEM, network traffic, firewall logs)
- Supporting our security analysts in analyzing information security incidents, improving our analysis tools and testing new ideas.
- Documenting the root cause of the problem and lessons learned
- You will support our future information security activities in the cloud by developing, implementing and operating controls to secure cloud-based systems
- You support our PAYBACK-wide awareness activities by preparing, coordinating and communicating awareness activities.
- You are currently studying computer science, business informatics or a comparable subject area
- You are known for working in a careful and conscientious way
- You communicate fluently in written and spoken English. German is a plus but no requirement
- Ideally, you have knowledge and experience in the areas of IT security, system administration, network administration and/or software development.
- An internationally successful company
- A culture of cooperation
- Exceptional Amenities
- Student Get-Togethers
Company: PAYBACK GmbH
Job Type: Internship / Working student
Title: Working Student Information Security (m/f/d)
Assignment: IT Technology & DevOps