The PAYBACK Group embraces inclusion and integration in a multitude of ways
The PAYBACK GROUP has not only been named a "Top Employer" for 16 years in a row, but has also been voted one of the best employers for women in Germany by women's magazine BRIGITTE three times since 2019, with 5 out of 5 possible stars. In addition, we want to become even more diverse and open to internationality as well as different social groups and develop our company further together.
Diverse worlds bring value to our environment – and we embrace those worlds to the fullest
Approx. 50 % of all colleagues in the PAYBACK GROUP are female
Approx. 30 % of all colleagues in the Tech/Product/Data area are women
Approx. 40 % of all managers in the PAYBACK GROUP are women
The average age of all colleagues is around 40
We have over 50 different nationalities
Approx. 20% of all colleagues have an international background
IN THE OFFICE
We accept and value each person as an individual.
- Inclusion & Diversity Board
- Four female executives are committed to even greater equality and diversity in the company.
- Inclusion & Diversity Ambassadors:
- The I&D Ambassadors are the central contact persons for feedback, suggestions, new ideas or questions regarding our inclusion & diversity activities.
- [Obacht!] Unconscious Bias Initiative:
- In order to promote a diverse and heterogeneous workforce, the PAYBACK GROUP encourages all colleagues to actively address their own "Unconscious Bias".
- Among other things, the PAYBACK GROUP offers the following training courses in relation to equality:
- Employers for Equality (E4E) seminars
- Leadership Trainings for Diversity and Inclusion
- Social Days:
- The PAYBACK GROUP supports local initiatives such as Lichtblick Hasenbergl, LichtBlick Seniorenhilfe, Stiftung Pfennigparade, Munich animal shelter and many more, not only financially but also through personal involvement, by allowing all colleagues to take an additional "Social Day" for community work.
- Fundraising events:
- In March 2022, around 800,000euros in points were donated to Ukraine in the PAYBACK donation world.
- In total, over eight million euros have already been donated within the PAYBACK donation world.
- Every year, Christmas presents are donated to the children at Lichtblick Hasenbergl and the senior citizens at LichtBlick Seniorenhilfe.
Gaming afternoon with the senior citizens from LichtBlick Seniorenhilfe in our PAYBACK GROUP ESSZIMMER.
- The PAYBACK GROUP was an exhibitor at herCAREER 2022 themed "With #genderequality to more equal opportunities in the working world".
- Only recently, the PAYBACK GROUP was certified according to the Women's Career Index (FKI) for its diverse measures to promote women.
- Further awards:
- Top Employer for Women 2022 (Career Atlas): 100 out of a possible 100 points for career opportunities for women in "Career Atlas 2022".
- The PAYBACK GROUP is one of the "20 most family-friendly companies in Bavaria" in 2020/21 (company competition "Successful. Family-friendly" organized by the Bavarian State Ministry of Economic Affairs, Regional Development and Energy in conjunction with the Bavarian State Ministry for Family Affairs, Labor and Social Affairs).